Listen to this cool song, I thought it fits perfect on the site. Once it’s here, I never remove content. (editing happens)
We are the United Spirit of America and we want you to live long, have a beautiful family, and to be rich with God. I wish you a wonderful life. Live the dream. Stop and smell the roses.
Let’s all start winning at life again.
Strength and Honor
I dedicate this song to Lou and Myrna Donato. God bless you my loving friends.
- Admin 28 and family
- www.unitedspirit.us (sub domain)
Currently it’s still cold, a storm is passing through my town.
We had lots of dark clouds today. I want to express myself again through another podcast on soundcloud, and that is below these pictures. Just click the play button. I have disabled auto-play due to it being annoying for people who already listened to it once.
Today is the 28th day of February. Does anyone know about our planet going through the Ascension?
We have lots of things about technology, cryptocurrency, the stock market, artificial intelligence, and new health discoveries. Finding the time to gather my thoughts to write all this stuff down is so time consuming, but it should come about.
I heard the Youtube censorship is really cracking down. They are policing the channels like crazy. My vision is to buy enough bandwidth and put anything on my site that is needed, regardless of what any company thinks. We are the number28, and we live in the greatest country in the world. I also love all the other people on this planet. Just google some of the censorship going on right now, very disturbing times with free speech.
Right now however, I wanted to just rant a little and get more creative with some reality stuff and how I see things after my experience last year. God willing I can post more inspiration things and point the direction of our blogs to the greater good.
CLICK BELOW TO LISTEN TO THE BRAND NEW BLOGGING ENTERTAINMENT RANT UPDATE!
Again, always a work in progress. We want to tell you that you are important. That you matter. That we are about you and want the best for you. Love is stronger and is the highest vibration in the universe. All the planets vibrate in space and have a sound. Our spirit is demanding our attention, we all need love. We are attracted to that energy. I will tell you that the motivation keeping this site alive is through passion and pure grit.
Remember karma means if you do something good, it will come back to you. Just stay positive. I wish you a prosperous 2018 !
My good friends at positivehealthwellness have asked me to share a wonderful menu with you all this year.
What a year this has been, I have been shown how to be humble and to show compassion, from our creator.
How to forgive others, and let go of the past.
This year was absolutely crucial in my growth as a person. I give thanks to God, my family, my friends, and the ones who believe in me.
Well, may you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving 2017 and enjoy a few menu suggestions.
Not sure what to make this year?
Here is the ultimate Thanksgiving dinner menu that goes through absolutely everything you need for this year.
Don’t forget the sides and get a turkey dinner to die for!
For the Turkey: 3-Way Roulade
Why not make a Turkey roulade instead of a traditional bird this year. There are a few benefits to this. You will know that all the meat is cooked before you start serving everything up and you create smaller portions for everyone. We always end up overeating at Thanksgiving, and it’s not great for the waistline.
You will also get to avoid the big turkeys. You just need some turkey breasts, helping to keep the costs down.
The 3-way roulade offers three different stuffings for your bird. You can do all three if you’d like, but make sure you stock up on extra turkey breasts. This recipe will give you enough turkey for one filling of choice.
- 2 skinless, boneless turkey breasts
- 1 filling of choice (fillings below)
- 1 1/2tbsp oil of choice
- Salt and black pepper, for seasoning
- Fennel-apple filling ingredients:
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 2 apples, cored and chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 2tbsp butter
- 2tbsp fresh tarragon, chopped
- 2tbsp fennel fronds, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
Bacon and Mushroom Filling Ingredients:
- 4 slices of bacon, chopped
- 1lb mushrooms of choice, chopped
- 1 bunch of scallions, chopped
- 1/3 cup of fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup of dry white wine
- 3tbsp seasoned breadcrumbs
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Sausage and Cornbread Filling Ingredients:
- 8oz of Italian sausage, out of the casing
- 2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- 2 cups of cornbread, crumbled
- 1tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- ½ cup of chicken stock
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with foil
- Butterfly the turkey breasts, avoiding slicing all the way through
- Wrap one open breast with cling film and pound to about ¼ inch thick
- Season the breast with salt and pepper and then repeat with the second
- Make your filling (method for each below) and then spread half into a turkey breast, pressing into the meat
- Roll the turkey breast tightly and secure with butcher’s twine, tucking the ends in
- Repeat with the other turkey breast, roll both breasts into oil, and season with more salt and pepper
- Place on the baking sheet and cook for 40-45 minutes
- Stand for 10 minutes and then slice to serve
Fennel and Apple Filling Method:
- Cook the fennel bulb, shallots, butter, and apple in a skillet over a medium heat until golden
- Stir in the fennel fronds and tarragon and then season
Bacon and Mushroom Filling Method:
- Cook the bacon for 6-8 minutes in a skillet over a medium heat
- Place on a plate and pour away the dripping, apart from 1 1/2tbsp
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally
- Add in the parsley and scallions, cooking for another 2 minutes
- Add the wine and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until the wine evaporates
- Stir in the breadcrumbs and mix everything together, seasoning with the salt and pepper
Sausage and Cornbread Filling Method:
- Cook the sausage for 5-7 minutes in a skillet over a medium to high heat, breaking the sausage into smaller pieces
- Add the garlic and cook for another minute
- Add in the thyme and cornbread and then remove from the heat
- Stir in the chicken stock to fully combine, and then season with the salt and pepper
For the Sides: Make Rosemary Monkey Bread Stuffing
Even with the stuffed turkey, people will want stuffing on the sides. There’s just something about Thanksgiving that calls for a delicious stuffing to sit on the side to work with the rest of your food options.
This rosemary monkey bread stuffing is perfect. The kids will love the name, and they’ll want to help you make it. Just expect questions about cooking monkeys when you have smaller children!
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 4tbsp butter
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 2 eggs
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2lb rosemary focaccia, cubed (if you can’t find the bread, you can use 1 1/2tbsp chopped fresh rosemary)
- Preheat the oven to 375F and butter a springform pan
- Cook the onion and celery with the butter in a skillet for 8-10 minutes over a medium heat
- Transfer to a bowl, allowing to cool for five minutes
- Whisk the eggs and chicken stock until combined in a bowl and then season with the salt and pepper, and then add the onion and celery mixture
- Stir in the focaccia
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the bread, is golden brown
- Cool for 5 minutes and then remove from the pan
This is much better served warm. If you want to use leftovers, reheat in the microwave or oven.
Vegetable Side: Brussels Sprouts Gratin
Nobody likes Brussels sprouts on their own. While you’ll want to get the health benefits of sprouts, you’ll want to make them taste amazing. This gratin is the perfect way to do that.
- 3lb of Brussels sprouts, halved and trimmed
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2tbsp butter
- ¼ cup of all-purpose flour
- 2 cups of half and half
- 9oz of Gruyere cheese, grated and divided
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375F and butter a baking dish
- Fill a pan with salted water and boil the sprouts for 5-8 minutes
- Drain the sprouts and rinse with cold water to quickly cool, and then lay them out on a baking sheet lined with paper towels
- In a saucepan, cook the butter and garlic over medium heat for a minute and then sprinkle with the flour
- Whisk the mixture for a minute, before adding in the half and half while whisking
- Simmer for 6-7 minutes, whisking regularly to help thicken
- Remove from the heat and then add in 6oz of the cheese, whisking, and season with the salt and pepper
- Pour everything into a baking dish and top with the remaining cheese, and then bake for 25-30 minutes
Allow cooling a little before serving. The kids will barely notice that you’ve served them Brussels sprouts. If you want to go one step further, you can chop the sprouts after cooking to help mix in with the cheese. It’s not quite as filling, but you’ll disguise the fact that you have sprouts!
Potato Side: Slow Cooked Mash
Mash potatoes are a must-have for your Thanksgiving dinner. While they are well cooked normally, these will help to eliminate some of the stress from the day.
- 4lb of potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 1 cup of sour cream
- 1/3 cup of chives, fresh and chopped
- ½ cup of milk, warmed
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- In a slow cooker, cook the potatoes with the chicken stock and salt on high for up to 3 hours or low for up to 5 hours
- Drain the stock and put the potatoes back into the slow cooker
- Add the sour cream and mash to preferred consistency
- Fold in the chives and milk, adding more milk if necessary
- Season to taste and serve, topping with chives if you’d like
You will have people asking for seconds. You may find that this is a Sunday roast mash that you make a lot more regularly than Thanksgiving!
A Side Dish with a Difference: Cauliflower and Sweet Potato Salad
Potato and egg salad is commonly made, but you can opt for something a little different this Thanksgiving. You want to opt for a cauliflower and sweet potato salad instead. You get a mixture of flavors packed with a healthy punch.
- 1 1/2lbs sweet potatoes, chopped into wedges
- 1 cauliflower head, chopped into florets
- 7tbsp oil of choice, divided
- 3tbsp sherry vinegar
- 8 cups of mixed lettuces, torn
- 2/3 cup of pomegranate seeds
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with foil
- Mix the potatoes, cauliflower, and 3tbsp oil, seasoning with the salt and pepper
- Roast for 25-30 minutes
- Whisk the rest of the oil in the vinegar, seasoning with some salt and pepper
- Add the lettuce, pomegranate, and roasted vegetables and coat everything
With the Brussels sprouts and this potato salad, you will not need any more vegetables on the side. If you want them, just grab some frozen veggies like carrots and peas. You’ll find your guests won’t be that interested in them though.
Time for Dessert: Sweet Potato Snickerdoodles
Whoever said dessert has to be unhealthy and full of sugar? These alternative Snickerdoodles are the way to feed the sweet tooth without feeling like you’re forcing health onto your guests.
- 4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 3/4tsp salt
- 1/4tsp baking soda
- 1/4tsp cream of tartar
- 3 1/2tsp cinnamon, divided
- 1 cup of butter, sat at room temperature
- 1 can of sweet potato puree
- 2/3 pt of confectioners’ sugar
- 2tsp vanilla extract, preferably pure
- 1 ½ cups of granulated sugar, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1 can of dulce de leche
- Whisk the flour with the salt, baking soda, 2tsp cinnamon, and cream of tartar
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter with the puree, 1 cup of granulated sugar, all the confectioners’ sugar, and all the vanilla extract until fluffy
- Add the eggs to the sweet potato puree mixture one at a time, beating until each one is blended
- Add the flour mixture until everything is combined
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours to overnight
- Preheat the oven to 375F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper
- Stir the rest of the cinnamon and sugar together in a bowl
- Roll up the dough into 1tbsp balls and then roll into the sugared cinnamon
- Arrange on the baking sheets and bake for 10-12 minutes
- Cook for a minute and then place on wire racks to continue cooling
- Spread the dulce de leche on the flat side of the cookies and sandwich two together
Second Dessert: Pumpkin Cookie Crust Cheesecake
While the sweet potato sandwich cookies are great, they’re just not quite a dessert, right? You want a pie or cake that you can cut into. This is where this second dessert will help. You get a mixture of needs and wants with the pumpkin, the cheesecake, and a delicious cookie crust. Make sure you have room for a second slice. You’ll want it!
- 12 pecan sandy cookies, plus extra to garnish
- ½ cup of pecans, roasted and salted preferably
- 3tbsp butter, melted
- 2tbsp granulated sugar
- 3/4tsp salt, divided
- 8oz cream cheese, left at room temperature
- 8oz of sour cream, left at room temperature
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 4 eggs
- 15 oz of pure pumpkin puree
- 2tsp vanilla extract, preferably pure
- 1 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 3/4tsp ground ginger
- 1/2tsp ground nutmeg
- Preheat the oven to 350F and place the rack in the middle
- Place the pecans and cookies in a blender and pulse until ground finely
- Add the butter, granulated sugar, a 1/4tsp salt, and pulse until combined
- Press the mixture into the bottom of a springform pan and then bake for 10-12 minutes
- Allow to cool completely in the pan and then wrap the pan with aluminum foil
- Reduce the oven to 300F
- Beat the cheese with the brown sugar and sour cream until smooth and then add the eggs one at a time, beating each one
- Add the rest of the ingredients with the remaining salt, and beat until blended
- Pour the mixture into the cookie crust and bake for 1hr 10 minutes; the edges will be set, but the middle will still be wobbly
- Turn the oven off and leave the cheesecake in with door closed for an hour
- Remove from the oven and loosen the sides of the cheesecake from the pan with a knife gently, keeping the pan intact
- Allow to cook for an hour and then cover and chill for at least 8 hours
Only after chilling should you remove from the pan. This helps to keep the setting, so the cheesecake doesn’t end up an unserviceable mess! Serve with some of the pecans, cookies, and a bit of whipped cream!
My thanks to Danielle and her team. Have a wonderful Holiday!
Just celebrated the United States birthday of being 241 years old! Proud to be here but I really need to travel more. It really pays to know your history, it guides you into sorting out the core values of life and to gear toward what’s really important.
Still learning to go beyond jack of all trades – but things seem scattered picking a single thing to specialize in. It’s good to know, and wisdom is acquired very slowly. I talk to the older crowd to get direction with that.
Getting more organized and being stern to core values are key to directing inner happiness. To many of you reading this, just reading through some previous posts will assist in your own health and overall wellness.
The number 28 is very fascinating, I continue to grow along side of concepts with astrology, meshing with math. Exploring the beauty of geometry all around us is very rewarding.
Also, wisdom, justice, and love are 3 things that inspire to build a strong moral guideline, that helped me stay positive and strong.
Continue to stay healthy and live for those core values.
HEY ALL! Summer is here !
thenumber28.com is comprehensive, up to date, and of course, we quote trustworthy sources to give our readers the best information available. We think this great resource for your readers as well to see 8 ways technology is altering our future, including to keep everyone living longer, healthier lives!
This is thenumber28 – this is what we do.
Please click the top link – as promised by our new friend Danielle she believe’s in our mission and our site – so we are happy to promote this new style of living !
Stay cool this summer my friends!
Have a wonderful Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!
WE ARE AGAINST RIOTING AND THREATS AGAINST OUR HOME THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
We are in a moment of history where I dare not predict the results.
Tough choices ahead – right now – ether way seems like an utterly disastrous tipping point!
Picking one group over the other almost seems like social suicide to me. Does anyone else feel like that??
In the end, who will win the Election Royal Rumble?
First off – I voted for Obama in both terms – because one reason was I felt John Mccain and Sarah Palin were not what the country needed at the time, so I decided not to vote for them.
In the 2004 election with John Kerry, I sided with Bush.
My personal take is that we may have come to a crossroads.
This might be stretching it but right now I feel we must choose between the lesser of the two evils.
I love this country, and I love all minorities. I like both parties and respect all religions.
But we are really in trouble. With all the drug companies out there – pushing pills for profits – America is asleep at the wheel. And right before we go off the cliff, America has opened up one eye – all bloodshot and startled – because we are waking up out of our coma.
God only knows I bet on the underdog too much. Most of those bets are loss causes – but I value ambition and determination.
So anyway – what I find interesting is how hateful one side is over to the other.
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
For some strange reason, this reminds me of the civil war. 156 years ago.
Republican Abraham Lincoln was our anti-slavery president. The election of Lincoln in 1860 caused seven southern states to form the Confederate States of America. Then four more states joined after the war started.
Fast forward on April 14, 1865 after the Confederate General surrendered thus ending the war, only then was Lincoln assassinated. History shows we are not too kind to people who make a difference. Who remembers John F. Kennedy? What was his problem?
I wonder – what would our country be like if Lincoln lost the election?
Why did so many people believe in slavery back then? Why did they not see the cruelness – the injustice – or the theft of humanity of it at all?
Human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience. They should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Whatever the political environment – you would think that this slavery issue would be a no-brainer. But – it seems the social stigma of the idea persisted – and it was resisted at every, single, turn.
They wanted things to stay the same, period.
I personally despise change – but – it is a fact of life that everything will eventually change.
2.4 million soldiers were killed in that war. Was that war even necessary?
When I think about different ideas, I think about that John F. Kennedy dude. Why was he killed again? What was his crime?
Oh, thinking outside the box is bad. Baaad. Did someone want to change things again? Hmm.
Personally – we have two bad choices. Libertarian sounds good about now.
Now whatever happens, I will support the chosen candidate. Voting with pure conscience I placed a vote to the best choice I felt to be good for me and my country.
This website is built mostly to inspire others and to guide myself. I put my money, time, and energy in this – because I believe in it. It is also my awareness to others – and a portal where I can channel my passions and express myself.
I also wanted to make sure you were all aware – that the Fed has not raised interest rates. I will spare you the ironic facts of this issue – but why they have waited so long, god only knows.
But we face many problems on the horizon that need to be seriously tackled. We have kicked the can so far down the road – it is mind-boggling to think we can’t really find solutions to some of these problems. Is nobody smart enough to do some adding?
After the election – I will discuss the aftermath. With the new President Elect – what really needs to happen in the next decade.
I try not to make this site too religious or too political – but it happens. Oh – so here is some troubling info.
In 12 years – we will have exhausted our reserves in 2028 – bankrupting medicade. SOURCE
So that means – unless we really do something – you and your children won’t have it.
In 30 years it will be all gone – even social security. Social Security and disability trust fund reserves are estimated to run out in 2034 – 18 years from now. When the kids get in highschool…
Ya I know – nobody really cares about the numbers, the fine print… – we got other problems…
So there are other pressing matters. Maybe like – supreme court judges – immigration – culture – racism – suppression of facts – and the kitchen sink while were at it.
I honestly can’t tell you really what the hell is really going on. I have a bright idea – but no cigar.
All I know is – we need both sides – all people – to come together and TRY HARDER.
We need to stop ripping people’s heads off when they think differently (thanks Jobs) – and need to find civilized solutions and solve these problems.
Realize that the only way America will lose – is when the nation is truly divided and tears itself apart from the inside.
It happened 156 years ago during the civil war. The nation was divided, and it costs our country dearly. From what I was reading in history around that time it was hell on earth. I really hope in this case, that I am totally wrong.
Don’t let your kids look you in the eye years from now and say – why did you let it all go?
We desperately need to make the tough choices today to have a worthy future and a destiny that we can all be proud of. Even during times of great uncertainty – may our prodigious courage shine through.
Thanks for reading everyone, we love you, and please vote on Election Day 2016 !
What is wrong with September?
So much hate going on… Today I felt racism for the first time since I was in high school. That was over 15 years ago. I guess I have been blind to most of it. Until it happened to me.
You know I hear about the black lives matter ( of course they do, and all lives matter, but to my point…) and all talk about disrespecting the national anthem – it makes me pause, but I don’t really grasp it.
I hear the news, see the social media, and ya – hasn’t this always been an issue in America?
Well – it’s not until it comes after you – and stares you in the face – that will wake up your soul. And in that brief heartbeat – that moment – you see what they see. I tagged this in the category dark stuff.
It was in that moment that I realized – if it could happen to me, then it could happen to anyone.
What would happen if YOU stumbled upon those same issues, in your life?
One of the instant gut reactions I felt was – do it back to them. It’s only fair right? This was just a reaction – along with many others.
Being that I am almost 35, and not in school, I felt overwhelmed. I also didn’t respond strongly because that would have been out of anger. But if it was said directly to my person, what is the proper response? For a moment, I frantically started to think of a racist comeback. – Boom – almost brought me down to his level.
That is when I realized – I shouldn’t take it so serious ( right? ) – but we really need to help each other out. Also in context, if your friends exchange racist jokes with you and your both comfortable with it – that’s another story…
The USA is one of the most diverse cultures in the world.
What is the alternative? Should we just leave it the way it is? Maybe it will get better? Is it too broken to fix? Does anyone even care?
No respect. The KGB says they somehow purposely poisoned America’s moral values – decades ago – because after a generation the country will slowly implode and destroy itself.
Is that bullshit? I thought it was… It is… right? That is ridiculous ! RIGHT?
Or is that idea finally working?
It is also documented on YouTube about KGB agents who describe this idea in detail – and how they have been implementing it since the late 70’s.
DON’T LET THIS HAPPEN.
So many questions – too few answers…
We NEED to RESPECT the country, our morals, and our way of life.
Be PROUD of who you are – as I know many others who live in other countries, but are much richer in family and pride. What happened to that?
As always leave a comment or email email@example.com
The comments have to be approved – but I approve almost all of them.
The weather is changing my friends, expect more grit and true living stories about things that I feel most passionate about.
Email me if you love the site, if you hate it, or if you have content suggestions!
Help your community, your family, your neighbor. Why the fuck not? Don’t let the dark stuff get in your way!
God bless the USA
The Rio Gold Medals for USA 8/17/2016
I just want to say – that despite all the flaws in this nation, the United States of America, my home, hosts some of the most fantastic human beings ever created.
Against the entire world, somehow, someway, the USA is singing right now and is leading by over THIRTY medals. For the moment, even if short lived, I am proud of my country and it’s citizens!
Emails leaked, the DNC leader resigns due to the email content… So where is our democracy? Has it been hijacked?
If Clinton takes in all this money from other countries for her comfort and the foundation – what does that really mean? What exactly is that money in exchange for? You think I would give you hundreds of thousands of dollars and not want anything back?
We must be United. Washington said we would never fail from foreign enemy’s, but from within. They knew before we did.
Let’s not get too personal, but I went and looked up the Biography of a 100 people who changed the world. Christ was Number One on their list.
I discovered things I never knew that I will share with you. My personal option is I believe there is a god, and it is far more deeper and complex then what we see.
I believe god can create a conscience for all men who seek him, with love, can find him. Through meditation or prayer may be given his favor.
Only unselfishly if we ask for knowledge and wisdom, and not for material things or money (not an easy task I assure you) will you be enriched. If we can’t – but try – that is why we need his mercy. Read the book of Daniel for more about that.
Now our morals and values have degraded in America. Marriage and Religion are both declining. Down to the ground. So of course this is just the current situation, hopefully, it will improve in the near future.
I did find it interesting to see Number 4 on the list is Prince Siddhartha Buddha aka The Enlightened One.
My own option is anyone who seeks god will reach him, with true love, no matter what religion you are. In time – you will find him.
In a dream I had there was every church in the world all in a circle – with a beautiful lake in the middle with white sand all around. The Almighty was on a throne in clouds above it where you couldn’t see it sorta like starring directly at the sun, you just couldn’t quite make out what was there, except it hurts your eyes.
Then, all the churches and temples had specks of light floating up to the sky, maybe energy or holy spirit?
Just my opinion, my dreams, that I share with you all. I didn’t know much about the Buddha – but reading about him showed me how fascinating his teachings were.
The Christ and Buddha really did change the world. Here are some of the fundamentals of the teachings that I discovered about Prince Buddha to inspire you.
* The Four Noble Truths: That suffering is an inherent part of existence; that the origin of suffering is ignorance and the main symptoms of that ignorance are attachment and craving; that attachment and craving can be ceased; and that following the Noble Eightfold Path will lead to the cessation of attachment and craving and therefore suffering.
* The Noble Eightfold Path: Right understanding, right thought, right speech, right action, right livelihood, right effort, right mindfulness, and right concentration.
* Love. The Buddha stressed the importance of calming the mind and seeking the peace that each individual has within. With this inner peace, we can react to awkward situations with love, compassion and generosity.
Conquer the angry man by love.
Conquer the ill-natured man by goodness.
Conquer the miser with generosity.
Conquer the liar with truth.
– The Dhammapada
* Power of the Mind. The Buddha taught it is our own mind which creates our own suffering, but also we can use this power to create happiness.
“Your worst enemy cannot harm you as much
as your own unguarded thoughts.”
– The Buddha
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought.
If a man speaks or acts with an evil thought, pain follows him.
If a man speaks or acts with a pure thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.”
– Lord Buddha
The Eightfold plan is something I was unaware of. We are looking into this… I believe all cultures have something to offer to a reasonable mind.
While we are still talking about great people – the Dalai Lama comes to mind. Here is someone who is Number 65 on their list. Dalai Lama (1938 – ) Spiritual and political leader of Tibetans. SOURCE = 100 People Who Changed The World
Also fair to mention – Number 28 on their list is Konrad Adenauer (1876 – 1967) –German Chancellor post WWII.
Not our list but I understand.
June 2016 is here!
Hope you all are enjoying your friends, family, and getting the BBQ on!
Ted Cruz and John Kasich have dropped out of the Republican presidential race.
There will still be many challenges to overcome, but we are with Trump. Strength has been gaining from the much needed right in the GOP.
We might have a leader with balls to put respect all around the world. China and Putin are powerful, and yet – they respect Trump.
Ted Cruz is done and out of the Republican presidential race, making headway for Donald to be the GOP Presidential nominee.
This was a shock as it seemed destined just a few weeks ago that we would end up a contested convention this summer. Cruz had insisted that he would stay in the race until June 7.
Following a painstaking loss to Donald Trump in Indiana, John also suspended his campaign.
Kasich was there all the way till the end – it has been reported that he called his closest friends saying “My heart is not in this.”
Donald Trump, who emerged as the presumptive GOP nominee Tuesday night -when Ted Cruz dropped out.
Trump needs 1,237 delegates needed to win the nomination before a contested convention. He has currently has over 1,000.
They put everything on the line in Indiana – and still got beaten.
We wholeheartedly respect these two men, and wish them the best of luck. They are still gears in the American engine.
I believe it takes heart and guts to run for President. Cruz and Kasich had both.