Thank you all for coming to my website. All your kind words and comments, lately I’ve been taken back by them. God bless you all. Each and every on of you. ( YOU )- Really. =)
I started this website in 2013 while I was going to the Cisco boot-camp, in the learning center of Las Vegas. It has been slowly growing ever since, more and more – just adding content over the weeks and months. I wanted information that was hard for me to find, to all go in a place I can find instantly. Along with posting about myself and anything else truly useful that I find.
You all give me encouragement to take this to the next level. You are all the reason I even feel like posting today.
BTW – If anyone has more ideas on content or what or how I should post – please click here to Send me some Ideas!
I read each and every email, and every single comment. Positive or negitive. =)
The 28th is also the day I was born, for whatever reason, it has been following me through my time on earth, turning up when you least expect it, and capturing my attention to what it could mean to me – showing specs of light in explaining possibly more about who I am, and where I fit in the evolutionary chain.
This number has the power to create a flowing continuum that is so vast it can render good energy, or bad. However – I have found though, that it is up to the individual, to (YOU) – to find the mindset, the vision, and figure out how to learn and channel this particular energy, in that we can look deep inside ourselves to discover all the opportunity it provides – and take THAT – in the right direction. The energy – within all of us.
Here is more info on this incredible energy – the number 28.
- There are 28 days in February, unless it’s a leap year. February also has the least amount of days than any other month in the year.
- A 28 sided polygon is called an icosikaioctagon.
- 28 is the square root of 784.
- In Roman Numerals, the number 28 is XXVIII.
- The Binary number for 28 is 00011100.
- One twenty-eighth (1/28) as a decimal is 0.035714285.
- In a standard box of Dominoes, there are 28 tiles in the game.
- 28 is a card game which originates from India which usually has 3-8 players involved.
- Twenty-Eight is the atomic number of Nickel.
- It is also the atomic mass of Silicon.
- The Arab alphabet has 28 letters.
- 28 miles is equal to 45.061632 kilometres.
- The average human menstrual cycle in women is 28 days.
- The melting point of butter starts at 28°C.
- The 28th President of the United States was Woodrow Wilson from 1856 to 1924.
- 28 Days Later is a 2002 British horror film directed by Danny Boyle. Because of its success, in 2007 a sequel called 28 Weeks Later was made. Since then, there has been a graphic novel called 28 Days Later: The Aftermath and a comic book series in 2009. Danny Boyle has also revealed that there is a possible chance of another sequel – 28 Months Later, however this is not definite yet.
- 28th January is known as Data Privacy Day.
- 28th February is known as National Tooth Fairy Day.
- 28th March is ‘Weed Appreciation Day’.
- Jorge GarcÃa, famous for his role in the television show Lost was born on 28th April 1973.
- On 28th May 2002, the Mars Odyssey found signs of ice deposits on the planet Mars.
- Pope Paul I died on 28th June 767 at the age of 67.
- Cher Lloyd was born on 28th July 1993.
- 28th August is ‘Race Your Mouse Around the Icons’ Day!
- In the U.S, 28th September is Ask a Stupid Question Day.
- 28th October is National Chocolate Day.
- On a leap-year, 28th November is the 333rd day of the year, with 33 days left until the end of the year.
- 28th December is the fourth day of Christmas.